Quality Inn & Suites Oceanside Near Camp Pendleton
$189
Residence Inn
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$158
$148
$168
$139
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$140
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$184
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$100
La Quinta
$129
$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
$88
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a good value location, great proximity to numerous restaurants with ease. Friendly staff, clean rooms and in the process of some remodeling. If you want ease from car to room, ask for ground on the pool side. Rooms are outward facing like a motel in that location. Can beat the HIE BREAKFAST. Again, god value for a family on a budget.

Room Tip: Try the Hooter's next door easy walk
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
CRPatel, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Oceanside Near Camp Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and your response. Your feed back is very important to us to improve in our day to day operation.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed here for a soccer tournament, so disappointed! Water damage in the wing of the hotel they placed my family. The smell was unbelievably horrid! Smelled like a room full of dirty diapers. Asked to be moved and was more then willing to put us in a small room rather than the suite we reserved and not willing to come down on the price ! Complained to the front desk, end up leaving and going HOME! I had to fight to not get charged for the night that we weren't staying there! Unbelievably bad manager with no customer service skills whatever. This particular hotel gives holiday a bad name! They even sent me a survey which I was brutally honest and mentioned that I wanted to be contacted and no one has contacted me. This was back in mid May! They obviously don't need anyone's business ! STAY AWAY! Motel 6 would be better!

Room Tip: Don't stay here ever!
Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank crappyhotel_11
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Oceanside Near Camp Pendleton, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear crappyhotel_11,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations, and I apologize you were not satisfied with the hotel conditions. I want to assure you that your comments about the undesirable smell in the room has has been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I arrived at the hotel early from my appt. I had stayed at one in another location the night before and was disappointed. I was tired when I went to the counter. Tesia told me my room wasn't ready yet. I asked if I could change clothes and use the exercise room. She said that would be fine. You need a key card to go to the restroom and she opened the door for me. After I changed I went to the exercise room and it was locked. I was going back to the front desk when I came across Amanda. I told her what I needed and she stopped what she was doing and went with me and opened the door. After I was done I went to the front desk and my room was ready. She put me on the first floor and I was able to have my car by the door. It was so much easier unloading all my stuff. The room was very nice and I couldn't of asked for anything better. In all my travels with my work this place is on the top of my list. Thanks Tesia and Amanda for helping when I was tired, not much patience due to lack of exercise from the day before at the hotel I had stayed at and the nice room. It is people like you that keeps bringing me back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your response. Your feed back is very important to us to improve in our day to day operation.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We only stayed one night...but were very pleased. The room was immaculate and large. They sent us to our room with a gift bag, with water and microwave popcorn. We had both a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. Everyone was friendly and we will definitely stay again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times as my son lives down the street and we always are glad we did. The staff are always nice, this last time my daughter and I got to the breakfast a few minutes after they closed when the staff noticed where we were headed they opened the door and said " oh go ahead we haven't cleaned up yet!" No hotel ever does that. They also immediately told a noisy guest to keep it down when we called and couldn't sleep. I have always thought the staff at this hotel is great, rooms are clean too

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at Baymont Inn & Suites and your response. Your feed back is very important to us to improve in our day to day operation.