Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside
$168
$139
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$158
$148
BestWestern.com
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$184
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortSuites
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$100
La Quinta
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$140
$135
Orbitz.com
$129
$125
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$88
Southern California Beach Club(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$199
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfire pitparking lotbasketball courtfull kitchensan diegocomplimentary breakfastpool areathe sofa bedlong stayliving arearoom was spaciousan extended staysoccer tournamentyogurtvery nice hotelgreat place to staythe breakfast area
Reviewed September 26, 2008

I stayed at the Residence Inn-Oceanside for a week while my house was being remodeled. The housekeepers were terrible. Everytime I asked for towels or cleaning they looked upset and unhappy that they had to do their job. One evening I called for towels for my children and the front desk employee asked me to come down from the 3rd floor to retrieve them myself. Since I was with my children and my husband was on military duty, I could not leave my precious children unattended in the room alone. Luckily my brother lived near by, so I called him and he brought towels up and emptied our trash. On another occasion, while walking down the hall looking for housekeeping, I witnessed a housekeeper watching Spanish Soap Operas in another tendants room. Service is terrible at this hotel. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

1  Thank Quality1Counts
RIOceanside, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2010

Hello and thank you for your review. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our hotel. It is never our intention to dissappoint our guests and I deeply apologize for the poor service you received during your stay. There is never an excuse for poor service. Please let me know when you plan on coming back to the area and let us make your stay much more pleasant. I hope this reaches you well. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 25, 2008

We enjoyed our stay. The staff is friendly and helpful; breakfast excellent; the room spacious and attractive. Everything in the room worked. (In my experience this is somewhat unusual.) Although pricey, this is a nice place. We visit the area frequently and plan to stay here again.
But nobody’s perfect. When we arrived garbage can in the kitchen was overflowing and there was a hairy bar of soap in the tub presumably left by the previous occupant.

Reviewed August 9, 2008