Tripadvisor
Oceanside
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Breakfast Location on Coast Highway”
Review of Beach Break Cafe

Beach Break Cafe
Ranked #1 of 473 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Six of us went here for breakfast. Fantastic breakfast place. Service was great. Good size portions and great food. One of the best omelettes I ever had.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (863)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I ordered a short stack, Sausage links and hot tea to the tune of $17.50. WHAT?! The hot cakes were as big as the plate and about 1/2” thick. I don’t get it, I don’t know anyone that cooks them at home like that. That’s just my opinion for what it’s worth. And no, I won’t be going back.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

It is surround surfer atmosphere and great service. It is always busy, and get there early on Sundays.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Absolutely the best homemade corn beef hash I’ve ever had! We love eating here. Everyone is so friendly and great service too! And on top of it we can bring our pooch because they have a dog friendly patio.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

#1 in Oceanside for a reason. Great food, great service, reasonable prices. We make sure to get here every time we are in Southern California. The coffee cake alone is worth the trip. The ‘awesome omelette’ is the other reason we come here.

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to Beach Break Cafe? Share your experiences!