“Amazing breakfast.”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2014

First off, their coffee cake was AMAZING. Huge portions, couldn't even finished all of mine. Very relaxing atmosphere. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was one of the best meals we had while driving the coast from San Fransisco to San Diego. The service was excellent and the food was fast. I had the Mahi Mahi burrito and it was off the charts good. Wish this place was closer!

1  Thank airunz
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Yes, there was a bit of a wait on Sunday afternoon, but it was worth it.
What an awesome touch, self-serve coffee while you wait. Good work!

We ordered banana crunch French toast, scramblatta, burrito & an omelette. All were really good.
It's a nice looking place & we sat at the patio
Service was good.

*My only suggestion would be to have employees not stack patio chairs while you have patrons still eating. It's loud & I'm not sure why they do it. Easy fix.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This place was absolutely amazing!!! I had the banana crunch French toast because our waitress suggested it and it was amazing!!! By far the best meal I have had in California!! Definitely worth the stop!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I just wanted to let everyone know that we were a party of 24 on a busy Sunday morning and that the staff were very accommodating with us & that the food was amazing! This is how a restaurant should be run.