“Fantastic Food & Service”
Review of Beach Break Cafe

Beach Break Cafe
Ranked #2 of 404 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I just wanted to let everyone know that we were a party of 24 on a busy Sunday morning and that the staff were very accommodating with us & that the food was amazing! This is how a restaurant should be run.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We visited based on the Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. Good food, large portions, interesting decor and friendly service.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The coffee cake is delicious and comes as a side option for most breakfast items. GET IT! They also have outdoor seating and offer coffee while you wait. The corned beef hash is to die for.

2  Thank tara1969TaraR4
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Pros:
Amazing breakfast!! If you are a french toast fan, you must try the Banana Crunch French Toast! Also the coffee cake is one of my favorites i have ever had! Portions are pretty large- we like to share 2 meals between 3 people. The service is great and they are very quick!
Love the surf videos playing and decor of the restaurant!

My grandpa came to eat with my sister and i one morning and they gave him his hot chocolate is a world's best grandpa mug- nice touch!

Con: Only con is because there food is amazing it can get busy, but even still waits are never unbearable. Weekends are much busier.

1  Thank Jordan H
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The banana crunch french toast was superb - I enjoyed every bite!! I shared it and also an egg dish with a generous portion of egg whites, chopped potatoes, and coffee cake with my partner. The restaurant was busy when we got there so took a few minutes to get seated - we chose the patio. The service was excellent and they were very friendly. looks like they've got an award-winning restaurant that is extremely popular but what I liked best was the atmosphere. It didn't feel like a cramped, hot diner the way so many IHOPs and Dennys feel. I will definitely return whenever I drive down from Los Angeles.

1  Thank Leon020201