“Best Breakfast hands down!”
Review of Beach Break Cafe

Beach Break Cafe
Ranked #1 of 390 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We took the family here, twice since the first time was so great! Can't be beat-food, service, atmosphere. Try the coffee cake, and come hungry

1  Thank TravellingBs
There are newer reviews for Beach Break Cafe

Reviewed June 25, 2011

My husband and I had breakfast at Beach Break Cafe a couple Saturdays ago. This was not our first time having breakfast at Beach Break, but it was our first time at their new location. My husband and I have recently returned from spending a year in Europe and have been extremely disappointed in the food at restaurants in the US since our return. Our breakfast at Beach Break was the BEST!!! It totally restored our faith! We ordered the Corned Beef Hash to share and it was fantastic!! It was real corned beef!!!!! Not that canned stuff! My husband has ordered this same breakfast at Studio Grill and Harry's and it always comes out of a can. This was NOT the case at Beach Break! The corned beef was actually real meat!! Everything was made to order and not microwaved!! We love Beach Break Cafe!! Oh, and the coffee was super yummy!!

1  Thank arsenalrocks
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I've been going to Break Break for about 9 years now, since I had first moved to San Diego. I know longer live there, but I still drive 90 miles for their breakfast at times. My absolute favorite dish is the "On Fire" with their homemade salsa, sour cream and the Vanilla Nut coffee. The owners as and the staff are courteous, friendly and professional. It's a cute, fun beachy atmosphere. They stuff their pancakes with fresh fruit.. yummy. There is often a long wait on weekends, but they have coffee outside while you wait and it is definitely WORTH THE WAIT!

1  Thank la123brat
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We live in Cardiff and this is the place we go to for breakfast because it is the best tasting.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Beach Break has moved to it's newly constructed site and is still as great as ever. The space is much larger but the atmosphere, food and servers are the same. The wait can be fairly long on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings but worth it. Even though this location is much larger than the last they plan to knock out the wall and continue into the property facing the corner to accomodate the crowd. Parking is tight and they''ve made arrangements to use the parking lot at the former NCTimes location across the street. If you haven't tried the veggie scramble I highly recommend doing yourself a favor.

2  Thank rick4homes