This wonderful resort is located on the beach & walking distance to the cute town & the amazing pier. The condos are kept in nice condition & the staff is overly friendly & always there to help you.
You can't go wrong staying here. We will come back to this resort for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachside resort is one of the hot spots in Southern California. It's location near the Pacific Ocean gives each guest the relaxation they need in a vacation resort. Stay in a studio, one or two bedroom condos for a relaxing experience. Each of the rooms include mini kitchens, sofa sleeper, dishwasher, microwave, 1 bathroom, and a private patio/balcony. This resort does not have air conditioning however rooms are equipped with ceiling fans in the bedroom and kitchen. Southern California Beach Club is also a non-smoking resort. The minimum age to check in is 18, must have valid ID and CC to check in. A Daily Resort Fee of $20 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Resort provides amenities such as internet, beach towels, parking, and phone calls. Quiet Hours are from 10pm-9am. For ADA accommodations, please contact the resort to confirm availability. Every effort will be made to accommodate requests for an ADA unit. However, units can't be guaranteed. Thank you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Southern California Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern California Beach Club Hotel Oceanside
- Southern Ca Beach Hotel
- Southern California Beach Hotel