The location is great, right across the beach. The Oceanside pier is less than 5 min walk. Shops, restaurants and movies on Mission Street are also a walking distance away. You can checkout a bicycle and ride it around town. The resort staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and clean. The only problem is the fact that the rooms don't have air conditioning. That's a deal breaker to me. They get really hot in the summer and it's impossible to enjoy being inside or sleep in 78 degree heat. The fans in the room don't cool it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachside resort is one of the hot spots in Southern California. It's location near the Pacific Ocean gives each guest the relaxation they need in a vacation resort. Stay in a studio, one or two bedroom condos for a relaxing experience. Each of the rooms include mini kitchens, sofa sleeper, dishwasher, hair dryer, microwave, one bathrooms, and a private patio/balcony. This resort does not have air conditioning however rooms are equipped with ceiling fans in the bedroom and kitchen. Southern California Beach Club is also a non-smoking resort. Please note the minimum age to check in is 21, must have valid ID and credit card to check in. A nightly taxable USD 20.00 resort fee will be collected upon booking. This fee includes parking, internet, beach towels and phone calls. -Quiet Hours- from 10pm-9am. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the resort. We look forward to hosting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Southern California Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern California Beach Club Hotel Oceanside
- Southern Ca Beach Hotel
- Southern California Beach Hotel