I cannot believe how rudely we were treated by the staff at the front desk. They chased us down to complain to us about our parking, but did not try to help us when the dvd player stopped working with one of our own discs inside of it. They hot tub was not working and they did not care abput that either. This was my fifth, but last visit EVER to this horrible place. Too bad, the view is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachside resort is one of the hot spots in Southern California. It's location near the Pacific Ocean gives each guest the relaxation they need in a vacation resort. Stay in a studio, one or two bedroom condos for a relaxing experience. Each of the rooms include mini kitchens, sofa sleeper, dishwasher, hair dryer, microwave, one bathrooms, and a private patio/balcony. This resort does not have air conditioning however rooms are equipped with ceiling fans in the bedroom and kitchen. Southern California Beach Club is also a non-smoking resort. Please note the minimum age to check in is 18, must have valid ID and credit card to check in. A Daily Resort Fee of $20 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Resort provides amenities such as internet, beach towels, parking, and phone calls. -Quiet Hours- from 10pm-9am. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the resort. We look forward to hosting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Southern California Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern California Beach Club Hotel Oceanside
- Southern Ca Beach Hotel
- Southern California Beach Hotel