“Good food, okay service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #130 of 388 Restaurants in Oceanside
Littleton, Colorado
“Good food, okay service”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Family visit. The food is predictably good and has something to please everyone. Once seated you do not have a cue what city you are in, since they all look alike. We enjoyed the dinner and the company. My daughter in law delivered a baby he next day and this was our party for her. Everyone liked the steaks or fish or chicken. The restaurant did seat us very quickly, and I appreciated that. Staff was attentive and we would return to this location.

• Visited January 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Chain restaurant”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

For sure you know Outback steakhouse. The food is OK. Nothing special but good meat. The service was very good and kids menu are available at good price.

Visited December 2012
Carlsbad, California
“You'll need some A1, everythinig is over-salted & over-peppered”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

They say the sign of a well prepared steak is how it tastes without condiments. Well get your A1 sauce & just smother that outback burger or steak and it'll taste like beefy goodness! Don't forget to get a bloomin' onion for the table!

Carlsbad, CA
“Tasty fare, reasonable prices, too crowded”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This Australian steakhouse offers tasty fare at reasonable prices with good service. Ironically, its success works in one way against it, though. It's so busy that when my wife and I went for dinner at 7 pm on a regular, non-holiday Monday (!), we had to wait half an hour before we were seated. My wife and I, a mature couple, were in a minority as the restaurant was dominated by young people who, unavoidably, make a lot of noise. The decor is mediocre and gives you a feeling of being crowded. My personal complaint is that in my admittedly reasonably-priced order of surf and turf, the lobster tail was tiny, as big as a jumbo shrimp. But all in all, we had a fairly good time. If you plan to go, do make a reservation.

• Visited November 2012
UK
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I are regular visitors to the US and we always love to visit Outback. This particular Outback is very good and offers the usual friendly service.The food is promptly served. A good tip is to eat in the bar as then you then don't need to wait for a table as things are usually verybusy at this popular eatery. Highly recommended!