“Great food, reasonable prices, good service, nice decor.”
Review of Longboarder Cafe - CLOSED

Longboarder Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food, reasonable prices, good service, nice decor.”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

Great food, reasonable prices, good service, nice decor.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

California
“Great Place to Dine in Oceanside”
Reviewed May 27, 2008

I absolutely loved this place. My spinach omelette was delish! They have all kinds of cute, whimsical & funny sayings all over the place. The best ones are in the restrooms & the hallway leading to the restrooms. Great service too!

1 Thank lovestopour
“Not as good as I expected by the reviews”
Reviewed May 14, 2008

My husband and I just moved to Oceanside. We are trying to find a good breakfast place and reading the reviews we decided to try this place two weekends ago.
When we put our name on the list, the host told us would take around 25 minutes. As we were waiting longer than that I asked the host if we could seat at the bar (as we saw that there were some stools available). She said there was waiting for everything. So I checked how far we were in her list and we were supposed to be the second people to seat as there were a party of 2 in front of us.
For my surprise after seating the people that was in front of us in the list they seated another couple (that they knew by name before us). We continued to wait until they put us on a table that was empty for probably more than 10 minutes. As everybody here rated their food so good I was expecting to eat some fluffy pancakes as described at the menu. Probably the pancakes are made from the box not from scratch as I was expecting, because they weren't fluffly.
We'll be living in Oceanside for at least 3 years and we were really looking for a place to be our breakfast place during this time. With the service we got from them they just lost a possible long time customer. I just don't think is fair that because they know some customers they have the right to seat them first. We are not coming back to this place.

1 Thank roadrunner077
Reading, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in Oceanside”
Reviewed May 7, 2008

We had breakfast here 3 times during our 3 week vacation to Oceanside. Wonderful food and fantastic service keeps calling us back. We have a 1 yr old Son and the staff are always really helpful with the highchair etc. I recommend the Baja Eggs Benedict (a special) but it was delicious.

Hong Kong
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 31, 2008

Planned to go for Beach Break Cafe but is queue is too long then we take our second choice here -- which now we don't know whether this should be the first choice or we made a wrong first choice before. The guys are nice here -- especially to a family not so familiar to America Breakfast. Great environment which we can have a relax and enjoyable breakfast. I like the notes at restroom most -- you may know why later when you visit.