“Great when 1st opened, falling apart...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Killer Pizza From Mars
Ranked #123 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Great when 1st opened, falling apart. Service poor, food prep getting sloppy pizza sauce and toppings don't cover pizza .
Waiters don't give good service.
You have to do everything yourself.
Wine served in cheap plastic glasses, tacky. Prices too high for
Level of service and food.
Was great at one time.
Economy took it's toll.
Sorry for the bad review but it's true.

2  Thank Alwaystellthetruth

Reviewed September 10, 2010

Great Family Pizza Parlor (but the aliens can be scary for little kids, though). The owner lives in our neighbor and drives a really cool car with lots of aliens all over it. He's a very nice guy and is a very good boss, which several of the employees have shared with us. Unrelated to the owner, one odd experience we had about 4 yrs. ago when our youngest was about 1-1/2: I was playing video games with our older two kids who were 4 & 6 at the time. My husband was at the table waiting for the pizza and our 1-1/2 yr. old was a bit upset and was crying a little bit, not alot, but a little. Three people sitting at a table near us (they were probably in their late 50's) got upset because our little kid was crying. They had the nerve to tell my husband, "hey, you need to quiet that kid down". One fact they forgot was that the din from the TV's, video games, and people/kids laughing and talking was louder than our kid. Another fact they forgot was that this is a FAMILY restaurant, seniors and children all are welcome here. I don't know why we always remember the ONE sour experience, but I know meanness can make a big impression, unfortunately. Killer Pizza from Mars is a fun family restaurant for everyone! Thank goodness!

Reviewed July 12, 2010

We found out about this place from our realtor (we saw one of their delivery vehicles on the road). Our realtor said they had pretty good pizza, so soon after moving into our new house, we decided to get a pizza for dinner. This pizza is so yummy...we will go here before heading to dominos or pizza hut or any other pizza joint! It's a little more expensive than your typical pizza place, but definitely worth the price. I've recommended this place to several friends and they end up loving it! The first time there, we ate in the restaurant. The staff was very friendly and helpful (and patient, since their menu is a bit different than what you're used to seeing!). They even let me taste a beer I never heard of before letting me buy a full serving of it. Pizza was out in minutes and super yummy! I will definitely keep recommending this place to family and friends!

1  Thank CaliGirl716
Reviewed May 29, 2010

What you would imagine from a California pizza parlor. Open seating and various tables. The pizza is actually very good, and the atmosphere is cool. My kids will love it when I bring them here in a few weeks. People at the counter were nice. It is in a strip mall (plaza) so there is plenty of parking.

1  Thank mjacostausmc
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Killer Pizza is expensive, but has pizza thick with with cheese and toppings. The atmosphere is loud and busy, like a more adult chuck e cheese, so not somehwere you want to go for a quiet sit down, but perfect for other occasions.
The decor is great! They have new and old collectibles and paraphernalia from every pop culture alien source, including Models hangin from the ceiling, and stuffed ALFs.