“I'd eat here again”

Hello Betty Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Hello Betty Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 395 Restaurants in Oceanside
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hello Betty Fish House restaurant and bar provides a visual reflection of the local, eclectic characters of Oceanside's beach life, from the rebellious, thrill-seeking surfers to the rugged, sea-worn fishermen that have worked nearby for countless decades, Hello Betty fish house will be filled with unexpected twists of typical surfer, fishermen and fish-market textures.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was a great restaurant. I got the seafood Cobb salad which I am already craving to have again. Plus, its one of the only restaurants in the area-that I could find- that serves Pepsi.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

There is an outside upstairs patio for drinks and appetizers. The food is great Bree is an awesome server who takes care of her guests. All dishes that the 9 of us were a hit. Definitely a place to visit for any reason.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

A few friends and I ate here last week on a Saturday afternoon. We arrived around 4:30 before the evening rush so we didnt have to wait for a table. We sat on the patio. Our server whose name I dont recall did a great job of updating us on our order and then checking on us. I had the street tacos-one with mixed smoked fish and the other with shrimp. Both were tasty, but a little overpriced. My friend had the orchards dessert and her husband tried the flan. Large enough to share so I tasted the housemade horchatta ice cream-wonderful! I think the tables are a bit close together but overall we had a good experience. By the time we left there was a wait so plan accordingly! Its still a "new" place.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed at the Marriott so this restaurant is right next door. Overall the food and service was very good and reasonably priced. The facility has big screen TVs a nice long bar and a seating area outside. The food is mainly seafood and I enjoyed the fish and chips.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

View A+
Staff A+
Management A+

Be prepared to wait a bit. Its popular with good reason. The food is on point and the service, though a little slow because of the popularity and quality of the place, is great. Just sit at the bar and people watch if you don't care to dine there. This is a perfect spot for couples or groups.

Been to Hello Betty Fish House? Share your experiences!