“A "historic" great quick-stop restaurant!”
Review of Wienerschnitzel

Wienerschnitzel
Ranked #146 of 406 Restaurants in Oceanside
Reviewed August 21, 2014

As our dear friend, Joe told us, "geez, I remember Wienerschnitzel in Oceanside, from my Camp Pendleton years of 1954 on!" We've stopped several times and been very pleased with the chosen menu items and good customer service. Keep up the great work Wienerschnitzel, we'll keep coming for your offerings!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely by far the most RUDE and impatient people that have ever served my family.... there was no one in the drive thru behind us and they hurried us and rushed us thru.... no restrooms available..... not even for a 3 year old..... I will NEVER return to that filthy location again!!.... the building should be condemned and torn down!! NASTY!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Grew up eating Wienerschnitzel chili dogs when I was a kid. We saw this place had to stop and got chili dogs and fries and soda. MMM good . Good memories

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is where street people (read homeless, prostitutes, drunks and druggies) eat after they've spent all their cash elsewhere.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

What can I say? It's Wienerschnitzel! I like the chili dog or a good old corn dog. You can't beat $1 hot dogs after a long night in downtown Oceanside.

Been to Wienerschnitzel? Share your experiences!