“Outstanding bagels, get there early”
Review of I Love Bagels Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love Bagels Cafe
Ranked #10 of 10 Bakeries in Oceanside
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The bagels really are delicious and well prepared here. Wish the serving line was little better defined, can get confusing some days. Also purchased the prepared cream cheese and it really good as well. Recommend.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I've only been to this bagel shop once but really liked the quality. They have a good variety of bagels and sandwiches and were fast, friendly, and had good prices. I only got an egg white bagel sandwich with nothing else, so I can't critique too much. But the place was very busy and the staff was friendly. It's not a high end chain bagel store, but rather a small family owned business. I will go back for sure.