Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome!!!

What an awesome experience! Super helpful, nice staff. Video was awesome and so worth it... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ismagonzalez00
Willows, California
via mobile
First Tandem Jump, They made it so easy

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Zzannahk
Los Angeles, California

Recommended experiences in and around Oceanside
from $39.00
from $7.00
from $79.95
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews tandem jump amazing experience photo video package bucket list parachute dz jumper skydiving instructor pics company slid strap safety ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I decided to skydive for my 38th birthday, a first for both of us. We found GoJump Oceanside and made a deposit. The morning of, they checked us in and prepared us for our jump. My instructor was Cruza, who I would highly recommend. He taught me exactly what to do, when to do it, and expertly got us back down to the ground. Can't wait to go again.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We had a GREAT time. They were super safe, professional, helpful and nice fun people. It was a wait time, so plan to be there extra time if needed, but that is because they make sure the weather and conditions are just right and safest for your flight! We loved it!! Absolutely recommend this and I hope to be in CA to go again sometime. The photo/video package was not the best. All 3 of us that got a package were disappointed, The photos and video were so-so quality, and pretty Expensive.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019

This was my first time jumping and Sean made me feel like I was his best friends sister. Utmost respect and care and I cannot thank him enough for that. The instructors at this location have an infectious energy that buzzes in the air from the moment you meet them. Their positivity and ability to make you smile will charm the pants right off of you. A colleague and I were talking about skydiving one day and ended up making a reservation right then and there. It was for 10am on Sunday 3/24 - we ended up not actually jumping until around 1115am. My colleague arrived at 930 and was able to get a parking spot in their TINY lot - partially reserved for the instructors. I arrived at 950 and had to park on the main road and walk back to the building. It is bustling by 10am - the tunes get cranked up and the energy drinks flow freely. The process up to meeting your instructor is very hands off. You have to find the building....yes, its the one that droves of people are heading toward. The room is large with a bunch of IPADS mounted to a square in the middle. There are clerks if you have questions, but they don't seek you out to help. First, there is one scale next to the counter to weigh yourself. Next, you take that info and that's the first thing it asks you on the IPAD. There are a serious of questions, prompts, and hold harmless statements, then up to the counter to pay. The further instruction is to go down to the pit and they will call you by name. Parachute riggers are busy at work while people lounge about on the scattered seating. Sean called my name, took me by the hand off to a corner, clipped me up, and deposited me at gates to go out to the plane. I was able to watch a few turns (ie: plane loading up, plane returning empty, parachutes and people floating then landing in the DZ, and then the bus returning with said people). We loaded up, Sean was thorough in his commands of sit here, move here, lean back, etc. Only 5 jumpers and their instructors, plus 2 solos fit in the plane. Small talk then further instruction as we wound our way up. Garage door goes up, the energy goes through the roof and one by one, they disappear. Next thing I know, I am hanging out the door attached to the only thing keeping me alive. Annnnd then we're somersaulting through the air, I can't breathe, then I am spread eagle, and then a big woosh and we are floating down like a butterfly toward the DZ. Partly sunny, big fluffy clouds - that we thankfully missed on the way down - and a beautiful view of Oceanside, the valleys, the beach, and the ocean. I went during superboom so it was heart-wrenchingly beautiful and over-the-top green. We slid in on our butts with the rest of the 'chuters into the DZ, then loaded into the van back through the gates. Sean unclipped the gear, took me up to another counter and gave me his 'jump book' to sign then pointed me in the direction of the video/picture guys that played through the jump - you can buy both video and pics or one or the other.
Groupon is a little misleading so double read the fine print. I wore yoga pants, tennis shoes that tied, and a long sleeved Nike DriFit shirt over tank top. Worked out perfectly. All in less than 2 hours.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank jasmineontheroad
Reviewed March 25, 2019

If this is on your bucket list, this is the place to go! Being by the ocean, GoJump Oceanside is worth the drive down the coast. After fitting into the harness, you board and the plane takes off towards the coast and spirals up to 13,000 feet and it is time to go. Next thing you know you are plunging 120 miles an hour towards the ground with the ocean as the beautiful background, and then you are suddenly floating along as if in an airplane. But instead you are soaring along under the parachute canopy, free as a bird. It is quite an amazing experience, and if we could have gone immediately again, all three of us would have jumped right back on the plane.

Definitely worth it in every way. No big fuss, just strap up and go. Everyone here is smiling and ready to help, and this is a well-oiled machine ready to get the customer in the air. The only thing they ARE missing is someone right there to sell you your next jump. Offer me 10% off and I am IMMEDIATELY signing up for next weekend - FOR SURE!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I didn’t use their services, but my father did. He got a great Groupon deal where he got his tandem jump for about 40% off the normal cost by buying the Groupon coupon (spending around $120 instead of $200 by buying in advance)! This coupon entitled him to one tandem jump (but please don’t confuse the coupons available on Groupon for this company-there is a $50 coupon you can buy as well, but that coupon just gives you a $100 discount on a jump-it’s not the full price for a tandem jump-a few others there who came to skydive that day had made this mistake so I’m passing on the knowledge). The company and all its employees were very knowledgeable and more than happy to answer questions. They take their jobs seriously and want to make sure everyone is as comfortable and safe as possible. One last thing, the one piece of advice my dad recommends most is, if you’re thinking of getting one of added packages (video, photos, both video & photos) that you go for the photos only option, because if you do the video option you might feel you have to “be on” the whole time during the video and might not get to enjoy the skydive as much as you could have if you didn’t have that distraction.

Date of experience: April 2018