“Christmas Lunch”

Marieta's Fine Mexican Food & Cocktails
Order Online
Ranked #76 of 464 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Mexican Food Catering services for any occasion Best Margaritas in North San Diego County: banana, strawberry, guava, tamarindo, & mango! Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner Saturday and Sunday Champagne or Margarita brunch Full service bar with cocktails, beer, & wine Outdoor patio dining Daily specials menu Coupon savings,hand made TORTILLAS,FLOUR &CORN,MENUDO &POZOLE, 8 BIG SCREEN TVS Open 7 days a week Select from many mexican food dishes, including seafood & steak!
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

I joined my children for Christmas lunch at my daughter’s favorite local Mexican restaurant. Most of the family had the Saturday brunch with champagne. I on the other hand ordered ala carte.
I had a cup of albondigas soup which was mild but flavorful with two meatballs. I had a cheese enchilada and a chili relleno. The only complaint was they must have sat out awhile waiting for the other dishes to be ready so they could serve all 9 of us together as the cheese was not longer hot and runny how I like it.
I did the Yelp check in and discovered a nice 25% off coupon as a result.
I recommend the place as the staff is friend helpful and accommodating. The food was good.
Parking can be a challenge but you can park behind on the street.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Wonderful spot to go with family or friends. I don't give 5 stars out very often, because I think something has to be amazing to rate 5 stars, but Marieta's deserves a 4.5 star rating. From the chips and salsa, to the homemade refried beans, to any of the entrees (I opted for the shredded beef burrito plate) and it was all wonderful! The burrito was rather "plain", but it didn't NEED any "extras" stuffed into it - - the meat stood out on it's own. Flavorful, tender, juicy, etc. The rice was good, but nothing out of the ordinary, but everything else is GREAT!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife just ate here while vacationing from NC and meeting with two of our local friends. They recommend this restaurant and said it's a small out of line light restaurant, but it has great food. And they were absolutely right! The food was delicious! We had breaded shrimp & arroz con pollo. Everything was well prepared and big portions (we had to use to go boxes because we couldn't finish). The staff was super attentive and checked in on us regularly for drink refills and chips. I highly recommend this fine authentic Mexican restaurant if you're visiting Oceanside/Camp Pendleton. It's right outside the back gate.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. The staff was friendly and service was fast. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017

go here a lot great food large portions good selection good drinks and can service a large group with reservations

Date of visit: June 2016