“This is a great Mexican Food place”

Marieta's Fine Mexican Food
Ranked #76 of 388 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Mexican
Naples, Florida, United States
“This is a great Mexican Food place”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My best friend works very close to this restaurant and takes me there to show how great the food is, and what is most shocking, how reasonably priced the food is. What a pleasant surprise. The food was delicious, and more than i could eat. I would be happy to go back any time, and i would highly recommend this place. thanks guys

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Paul_Woods_Algenol

Oceanside, California
“Great Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place has great food! They are able to accommodate large parties and also do separate checks. We have gone here with a party of 2 to parties of 35 and we have been given great service. The albondiga soup is one of my favorites, but their meals are all good. Breakfast is also available all day.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dapplelady
Huntington Beach, California
“Just off main road. Worth stopping”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

From various restaurants near this area this was a nice surprise. Better flavor than the others and closer to our house. Fish tacos were great and carnitas moist. Great service. Friendly. Will come back

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank HBSteve88
Oceanside
“Delicious authentic mexican cuisine”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have been to Marieta's many times, but this is the first time I'm writing about the restaurant...shame on me!!! We've always had a great experience at this restaurant, the food is delicious, servers are friendly and the drinks (especially the Cadillac Margarita) can knock you on your butt. Marieta's has a loyal clientele and is busy every day of the week so that can make parking a tricky issue. But believe me, its well worth the visit. When you are seated, the waiter brings you fresh tortilla chips and salsa. For dinner, LJ had the Pescado al Mojo de Ajo (succulent halibut sautéed in garlic & butter, served with rice, sweet corn & the house salad). To wash it down, she also ordered a Piña Colada. I had the special of the day, Fresh Breaded Calamari Tacos (served with rice, sweet corn and beans). To wash my meal down, I had a Margarona...lol...delicious!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Barry H
Oceanside, California
“A good place for a Mexican meal”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a few people meet us here for dinner and drinks. The food was good we had carnitas and enchaladas. They also have good margaritas and draft beer specials. They also have coupons for up to $10 off dinners bills over $50. They have other daily specials as well. I would recommend this place.

1 Thank gaburlison