“Food is okay...prices way too high”
Review of Beach Break at the Harbor - CLOSED

Beach Break at the Harbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 6, 2014

It is too bad that this location feels it necessary to charge more for the same thing as their other restaurant down the road just because it is in the harbor. Not fair to locals.

2  Thank Oneseagoer

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was walking the harbour and was approached by a young man on a skateboard offering samples of the Beach Break coffee cake. That and the recommendations that we heard was enough to get us to go for breakfast, I don't often find cone beef hash on a breakfast menu but it was delicious with two perfectly poached eggs. Coffee was good and refills kept coming. It was busy on a Friday morning at 7:30 but we got a table immediately.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife and I began our celebration of our 30th Wedding Anniversary this morning with breakfast at Beach Break at the Harbor. We had a delicious breakfast with a view of the boats in the Marina coming and going. The homestyle breakfast potatoes were incredible and my Kielbasa Scramble was out of this world good and the fresh glass of Grapefruit juice really hit the spot. I highly recommend the Beach Break at the Harbor and the food isn't all that you will remember... the servers are fantastic and friendly. Enjoy!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stopped here on the way to San Diego after reading good reviews. We got here early enough that we didn't have to wait. Very nice location by fishing boats in the harbor. We saw how big the portions were, so we shared a pancake sandwich (with dinner plate sized pancakes), but also got a side order of the coffee cake that a lot of people had mentioned as being good. I definitely would recommend this place, and my spouse was really happy that they kept the coffee coming.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We enjoyed breakfast which was huge. It has a locals feel about it, which we like. The staff is very nice and the restaurant is very casual. The food is abundant and so yummy. I couldn't even eat all the food. I liked the coffee cake instead of toast. The banana french toast looked fantastic....next time I'll try that!