“Just like the name says...”

Cafe de Thai and Sushi
Ranked #68 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I enjoyed some great sushi while my companions raved about the chicken satay and chicken Pad Thai. Quick, accurate service. Pleasant decor. We chose table service but there is sushi bar for seating if you'd like. A great lunch for under $10.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I don't usually like combo-style restaurants (Thai and Sushi in this case) but the Thai food was very good and my colleagues say that the Sushi was good. So go there for the Thai at least. Service was good and location convenient.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We have had take out here twice in the past 6 months while visiting here and it has been very, very good. We love the curry and the pad Thai. Very good customer service as well. We will be back next time we visit!

1  Thank ScenicWeddings
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lunchtime specials (from $7.95) here are really special--Pad Thai, Pad Se Ew, Drunken Noodles with all great. For under $10, get a combination of Thai and Japanese food in Bento boxes. Tom Kah Kai soup is out of this world. Curries (mild to hot) are yummy. This is my favorite Thai food in Oceanside and the whole area.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I live about a mile down the road and we have passed this place many times so on a whim we decided to try it out. The temeperature of the restaurant when you walk in the door is bone chilling. I wore pants and a nice shirt and had my infant with me. I was afraid the baby was going to cry it was so cold. After 10 minutes of being there I actually went three shops down to purchase a coat. Lol seriously a coat. When I came back they had brought out the soup which was cold. Like open the sink faucet to cold cold. I couldnt believe it. My husband was crouched over rubbing his arms under the table. Since when did 59 become the new 72? We swallowed our food whole and left. The temperature of the place ruined the entire experience. You could tell the regulars that had been there, they were all wearing jackets coats and sweaters. Sorry but in southern California when its 77 degrees outside a coat is the last thing on my mind. The food was nothing special and a bit more pricey than the sushi in the area. If youre a sushi lover you know what I mean. Skip this place and go to your usual spot.

2  Thank Natigoosepoi