“Breakfast”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had breakfast here order at the register and find a place to sit. Clean, bright and comfortable. Good lattes and bakery items. Convenient on the main street through town.

There are newer reviews for Petite Madeline Bakery

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The coffee here is exceptional and atmosphere great for morning casual meetings and old friends. Great views of the street outside and nice tables to sit at. Classy charming curve ball on the typical way of coffee shops these days--coffee in a paper cup. This has some sophistication and pleasant atmosphere.

2  Thank Julia L
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love this little place on the corner. It is in a great location for walking around town with the library right across the street. The staff here, especially Lindsey, are super friendly and very helpful. I was here on my own, just checking out the town, and this was a great place to just sit and relax and watch all of the interesting people walk by. But the food is great, nice choices in their bakery, and nice choices on their menu. I had a breakfast stack and a chocolatine, which were both delicious. I will definitely come back when I am in Oceanside again!

2  Thank hankypanky505
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This place has one of the best apps of coffee but the atmosphere is pretty cool. My wife love the different style of cups they use. The food is pretty good too

1  Thank joseph d
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stopped at this bakery /cafe every day of our 6 day visit to Oceanside. Tea or Chai Lattes are good here. Ham and cheese /spinach feta croissants are excellent, we are still trying to figure out the cheese in the ham and cheese. we asked but were not convinced it was a gruyer! If you are in Oceanside, this is a 'do not miss' cafe for sure.

1  Thank 2stepRich