“Great breakfast stop”

Petite Madeline Bakery
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Oceanside
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great breakfast stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Wonderful experience in the deco-age restaurant featuring excellent food and atmosphere.

Breakfast was great. Split between two of us.

Wonderful service.

A great place to start the day.

• Visited July 2013

Evans City, Pennsylvania
“Expensive!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went here to get some donuts for breakfast and soon found out that we couldn't afford it. There wasn't anything in the place under $4 each! Went to local bakery down the street to get our donuts!

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Must stop by if in the Area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We just finished eating lunch at Ruby's with my sister-in-law and it was time for some dessert! I've been eying this place from my Yelp app. HAHA, so after lunch on the pier we walk to Petite Madeline's. It's right next to Sunshine Brooks Theater and across from Breakfast Club Diner.

As soon as we walked through the doors, we were greeted immediately by a blond woman who was eager to walk us through all of their desserts. My husband is like a over excited little kid, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!?"..."What's that one??".

We end up choosing...
S'more pastry
Cheesecake
Raspberry cake
===================================
TOTAL $14.97

HOLY MOLY.... I got the S'more and it's not like any S'more I've ever eaten. It had like a rich chocolate mousse and that homemade marshmallow was heavenly. The cheesecake and raspberry cake was also delicious. In the middle of our eating session, the blond woman came over to our table to ask how we were enjoying everything and of course everything was excellent!

I love the whole feel of the place, the atmosphere, the friendly staff, and the delicious items they sell here. They also had coffee and breads. Too bad there isn't one closer to our area.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Charlene C
Oceanside, California
“Coming back for more, for sure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I ordered the daily salad, chicken mixed greens, lentils, walnuts, goat cheese. . . . what a tasty meal! I just moved here and I am excited to have this in my new back yard!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank alyssastones
Oceanside, California
“In Paris near the Ocean.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Exquisite pastries, beautifully decorated, attentive service and their Breakfast Specails 100 gourmet.

Getting coffe easrly morning with a warm croissant or my favorite All Day Bun...my book in my purse....completely unplugging from everything.

• Visited February 2013