“Pastrami sandwichs almost as good as a deli.”
Review of Angelos

Angelos
Ranked #55 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I love their pastrami sandwich. Their fries are good too and my husband loves their breakfast burritos. Have never eaten inside...always go to drive-thru to pick up food to take to the beach.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Frequent this place for there Great Gyros , but recently had there Bacon Burger with avocados and boy that was yummies too .
The Owner has spiffed up the place and my last visit showed a vast improvement in cleanliness and overall visuals .
The Owner and his Wife are very nice too .

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Lots of burgers, fries, sandwiches, plus some great breakfasts. Great prices! But healthy??? Well, great food and great prices! Will definitely return!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went here later at night and had hamburgers. They were just ok, nothing special. Don't know about the rest of the food.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This Angelo's is typical of the other Angelo's in our area. There are many burger choices & it is difficult to make up your mind. These burgers can compete with Five Guys but not In-in-Out. The fries are a little greasy & ours were overcooked. Rather than take them back, we just didn't eat them. For my grandson not to eat his fries, you can bet they were overcooked and not tasty. Although I have not eaten a breakfast here yet I intend to give it a try at some point. The people that were eating breakfast seemed to really be enjoying their meal. All the breakfast choices that I saw being eaten looked really good. I'll go back & give them another chance with the fries. Could just be a one time thing.