“Great indoor range with gun rentals”

Iron Sights Shooting Range
Ranked #1 of 16 Fun & Games in Oceanside
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been to many indoor ranges and this is one of the best! I especially appreciate their wide selection of rental guns. It is really helpful to be able to shoot a specific gun model before deciding whether to purchase one.

1  Thank Love2TravelwithMyBaby
in 7 reviews
"california"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 8, 2012

My family and I went here recently. Adam walked us through the things we needed to know and recommend guns we could rent. We had a great time! Only suggestion is come early, it gets crowded on the weekends.

1  Thank nikelca2001
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Prices were really good for lane rental. We brought our own guns and ammo. Not to sure about gun rental rates? Ammo prices seemed to be about the same as other ranges. I will defiantly go again next time I am down in that area!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great place, busy, friendly helpful staff.
if you are sensitive to gun shots wear the ear plugs along with the earphones. very safe great way to learn to use a weapon.