“A Great Day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SoCal Surf School

SoCal Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family owned business providing Surf Lessons private and group also surf camps and corporate events. We love serving people and giving them the awesome experience of surfing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Saint Hyacinthe, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

It was a really nice day ... We called late in the morning to know if there was places availaible , and they were able to accomodate us. Our instructor Caleb was a really great teacher ... I was scared of the water and I finally was able to catch a wave , plus he's really cute ;)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jellybeans03

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trevor was a great instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Had surfing lessons for the first time with my niece yesterday and had so much fun. I called at 11:00 am and they happily accommodated us for 1:00pm. While I managed to stand for about half a second it was a challenge mentally and physically. Our instructor Trevor was patient and positive - a great guy. It was an amazing experience overall and I would highly recommend SoCal Surf School!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank EndEnd
Fresno, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“SoCal Surf School Surf camps USA Oceanside, Ca.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

6-16-2014
To: Brooke  SoCal Surf School surfcamps usa
Re: Our experience at Surf Camp (three day minicamp) June 10, 11, 12-2014
Hi Brooke 
Our experience at Surf camp was Exceptionally Awesome.
Your camp Staff was professional with us and the other campers. Our experience with Michelle and Tad was pleasant, informative, caring and it showed that they like what their teaching. Kudos to staff instructor Tad our personal instructor, he was extremely patient while teaching my “three –BEGINNER(S) TEENAGERS” to surf. “Tad.., “job well done,”” and thanks to all of you at SoCal Surf School surf camps USA for making our surf adventure to Oceanside, CA. a wonderfully awesome experience.
Here is a link to our home video of clips of our surf experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzzbf81go8Y
CoCoMoe Morales You Tube @ CoCoMoe Adventure
6-16-2014

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CoCoMoesAdventure
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to learn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I wanted to learn more about the world of surfing and decided to call the school to set up an appointment. They quickly arranged a date and time that worked within my schedule. I met with my instructor "Jacob" who provided me with my board and wetsuit. He was professional the whole time and did a great job helping me learn the basic technique of surfing and how to get up on the board. He was professional and answered any and all questions I had. This included information about the different types of waves, the equipment used in surfing, and how to keep safe.

Well done!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Andymoto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time by all!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had 4 kids ranging in age from 9-16. Jacob did a great job at getting everyone up and surfing. Even the child who had troubles had a great time and was able to get up into board. Great communication about times and very easy to book!!

Visited October 2013