“chance to do it”
Review of SoCal Surf School

SoCal Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family owned business providing Surf Lessons private and group also surf camps and corporate events. We love serving people and giving them the awesome experience of surfing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 25, 2012

you know i did not actually get a chance to try the surf school but i was watching the instructers and i was really inpressed by what i saw and i do want to try it we are making plans to come back out to oceansidde to try surfing and explore some more

2  Thank marie s

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband really wanted to try surfing so we took the Coaster train from San Diego(very easy, inexpensive too ) and asked a local surf shop who they would recommend. The gentleman didn't even have to think about it-he told us SoCal was by far the most professional and courteous.

Kyle, the instructor was great! After a brief orientation on shore they headed into the ocean. With Kyle's help and instruction my hubby was able to get up on his first wave. Each time Kyle would provide feedback and help him set up for the wave. He was a very knowledgable and respectful young man.

They also run a surf camp and the kids seemed to be having a blast. They were well supervised and safety was carefully maintained.

This is a year round business so you can learn to surf anytime. All equipment was provided.

3  Thank Stewartsix
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have taken surf lessons before, none like this. They actually taught me to surf. I paddled into my own waves and rode down the face. These guys have been in business for 17 years and it shows, all of their google and yelp reviews are spot on. My kids will be back for your summer surf camps in July, they cant wait to get their goodie bags and t shirts. Thank you guys for the highlight of our vacation.

6  Thank Vanessa F