“Their ribbon-cut hashbrowns are fantastic”

The Breakfast Club Diner
Ranked #13 of 388 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Breakfast Club Diner offers a variety of delicious breakfast and lunch foods from its classic location on Coast Highway . All your favorites are here - waffles, pancakes, omelettes, french toast, salads, sandwiches and burgers, plus a few Breakfast Club favorites that you won't find anywhere else. We guarantee that your food will be fresh and fast, served by our friendly and attentive waitstaff. Come see this diner located at 228 North Coast highway on the corner of Pierview across from the library.
Queen Creek, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Their ribbon-cut hashbrowns are fantastic”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We all loved our breakfasts. The ribbon-cut hashbrowns were super good, their eggs were perfectly cooked, their pancakes are super light and fluffy. It was a nice surprise.

Visited July 2013

chicago
“BURRITOS THE SIZE OF MR POTATO HEAD!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

You will not be disappointed with the grub at this Oceanside café. Parking is easy, seating is plentiful, and the food...amazing. Each of the three entrees (French toast stack, breakfast burrito, and egg white scramble with side of fruit) were HUGE. Literally the burrito was the size of a Mr. Potato Head which suited the space. Decked out in 80's paraphernalia, this place transports you back to a lost time. After noshing to your heart's content, walk it off on the longest pier on the western sea board - Oceanside Pier (a couple blocks away.)

Huntington Beach, California
“Great friendly staff and good grub”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Blast to the past in this nice 80's themed diner. Good value, friendly and right near beach. Say hi to Perry and his cute staff ;)

1 Thank HBSteve88
Carlsbad, California
“O So Yummy! Only One Problem!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are visiting Southern CA...don't leave without visiting The Breakfast Club Diner! If you live here and haven't been...WHAT are you waiting for???? We love this place! We have been in So Cal for about 2 years and found this diner by using a coupon. Well, we don't wait for a coupone any more! We look forward to each visit and are never disappointed. We usually get the Breakfast Club Skillet with pancakes. These are the fluffiest pancakes I have ever had! My husband got a side of biscuits and gravy this last time. Now, you need to know that I'm a southern cook and have been making gravy for about 52 years and NEVER...I mean NEVER has my husband talked about my gravy like the did what he had at The Breakfast Club. Naturally, I had to try it and I have to admit, it was wonderful and neither of us usually like restaurant gravy. Perry, the owner, is a great host. Say hey to him! The decor is so cute, very beachy (is that a word?)! Now for the PROBLEM! I can NEVER eat all my food. My mouth really wants to, but my stomach just won't let me. Never fear...it is just as good left over! I get to have it twice! PS: I posted some pics of Perry and the diner! I would have shared one of my food with you, but I had already eaten it!!! Oh, and I rarely rate anything with a 5!

1 Thank Ginger C
Oslo, Norway
“Great restaurant with a 80s theme”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

A friend and i had breakfast here when we stayed in Oceanside on our roadtrip in march 2013.
I had the Eggs benedict and my friend had the Marines Plate. Both were very nice.
The waiter was very friendly.
The restaurant has a cool 80s theme.

Will eat here again.