“Sunday breakfast”

The Breakfast Club Diner
Ranked #13 of 385 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Breakfast Club Diner offers a variety of delicious breakfast and lunch foods from its classic location on Coast Highway . All your favorites are here - waffles, pancakes, omelettes, french toast, salads, sandwiches and burgers, plus a few Breakfast Club favorites that you won't find anywhere else. We guarantee that your food will be fresh and fast, served by our friendly and attentive waitstaff. Come see this diner located at 228 North Coast highway on the corner of Pierview across from the library.
Dade City, Florida
“Sunday breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Tried this place on recommendation of a local couple we met. Very friendly diner atmosphere, noisy with lots of conversations going on around us. Waitstaff was friendly and prompt. Food was very good and plentiful

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mikefrmphilly

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Finally, a good meal in Oceanside!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good value and good humored employees. I will eat there again! So glad I took a chance on this place. Smells wonderfulnoutside the building! I knew there would be tasty food inside! Fluffy eggs and wide selection of side items.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dayle U
Piedmont
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had a nice lunch for a good price that was filling. I would go back for again. Lots of artwork painted on the walls and windows.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Beezy57769
san diego
“Great Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We met some friends here for breakfast on a Saturday morning. The place was crowded and we had to wait a few minutes but it was worth the wait! Very casual, beachy place. There were 6 of us and we requested several substitutes from the menu. The waitress got it right and we didn't wait long for our food. It was excellent and served with a smile. We all agreed that we would come back again. Great place!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank DeborahnJack
Oceanside, California
“A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

After 16 years in Oceanside, I always felt bad that I did not have a favorite breakfast place. Today was my first experience at the Breakfast Club Diner and certainly will not be my last. There were many things worth mentioning to support rating it as I do.

1. The theme and decor is from the 80' alive with music and posters from one of my favorite eras.
2. Our waitress was down-to-earth, friendly, and prompt in greeting us and serving our food.
3. Menu is full of great breakfast selections as well as lunch offerings.
4. Our food, arrived with a generous serving and great eye appeal which also was very tasty.
5. Perry, restaurant owner came out as we dined which left impression on us that he cared about our dining experience in his restaurant.
6. I had to take a picture of two of our meals as they were presented so well.

• Visited August 2012