“Burrrrger”

San Marcos, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burrrrger”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Love the burgers. Chicken is ok, but burger was better. The atmosphere was good, clean place. Sides could be better. Service was good.

Visited December 2012

Carlsbad, California
“NomNomNom”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I would eat here every day. The only problem I have is that there is another Smashburger in Vista (not listed in tripadvisor for some reason) and they are the same distance from my house. So I have a hard time deciding which one to go to.

I order the BBQ Bacon Cheddar regular smash with a side of Haystack Onion Rings or Sweet Potato Fries. It is the only time I eat slowly and savor my food. Maybe because the word SAVOR is right in front of me on the wall. I think I'll go home and put that word on a few walls!

• Visited September 2012
Brunswick, Maine
“Great burgers, but FANTASTIC garlic fries!”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

We didn't think we could find a nice, affordable sidewalk cafe in Oceanside, but we were wrong. On a beautiful day, right around 1 PM, we were even able to get sidewalk-side tables! After waiting for 10 minutes in line to order a couple of burgers, onion strings and rosemary-garlic fries, we were told lunch would be brought to the table in 20 minutes. It didn't matter; it was such a pretty day. The burgers were juicy and the fries were the best ever. Eat them quickly, though, as they are best hot. We got extra special sauce (smash sauce?) on the side, and I was glad because it was kind of horse-radishy, which I'm not crazy about. The chipotle sauce, on the other hand, was just right. Neighboring tables were eating huge, fresh-looking salads that we vowed to try next time we're in town. Overall, a lucky find.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank ooonor

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!