“Love the pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 14, 2013

While waiting for the Coaster train, we were told to try this Breakwater Brewing company for pizza and beer. We listened and went around the corner for some food and drinks. We sat outside it faced the street...The beer was ok, but the pizza was very good. It had a crispy crust on the bottom and the topping was awesome!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was recommended by one of the locals. The place was really hopping with a lot of lively characters. They offered a lot of their owns brew. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to sample all of them. I had the Kamiah, I think. Canadian bacon, pineapple and bacon. It easily ranks among one of the best pizzas I have ever had. I am sure that the rest of their pizzas are just as good.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I'd heard about this place from my step-daughter and she said it was pretty good so while in town visiting her and the GK's,I met up with a high school friend,another really old guy, and we went there and had pizza and beer. The pizza was very good with a lot of toppings,a good sauce and a nice crispy thin crust. Had several beers and while they were quite good, they weren't up to the quality that I get around home on the Kitsap Peninsula
I would however go back for another pizza and try some different beers.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was a good place to hang out for an hour or so to watch part of the Final Four. The wings were great and we sampled a few brews, mostly IPA's and ales. The regular wings were spiced just right. A couple of the house brews had a hint of basil, maybe the flavor of the month? Surprisingly, the place was really small. From the outside, I would have thought the restaurant was huge, but it only had a couple of rows of tables. If your were at the far end of the place, you'd be in a dead zone with some arcade games. Overall, it was okay and would go back to sample the rest of their brews.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food is pretty good. I love the beer sampler. Lets you get a taste of all their brews. A definite stop if you like breweries.