“Pho just like in Vietnam!”
Review of Mr. Pho

Mr. Pho
Ranked #220 of 395 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: (760) 940-1306
Description: (760) 940-1306
Reviewed May 27, 2013

OK, This is one of my favorite Pho places outside of Vietnam, so I am slightly biased.

The decor is nothing special, but the food has something which reminds me of a place and time that I miss.

Thank for such nice Pho and soup! I could eat here everyday.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten pho here at least once per month. Always consistently good. It is usually fairly busy as lots of locals come. We love the egg rolls, pho and bbq beef and vietnamese sandwiches. While its decor is a bit drab with flourescent lights, the food is very good. Service is usually efficient and friendly.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

If you like pho, you must try this place. Also remember to ask for the ice milk coffe drink