“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Authentic Philly Cheesesteak Joint
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Food was absolutely great even for a friend from Philly! Definitely a must to have for lunch! Nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. If you're in the area this is something that you can't miss.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I got a cheesesteak and my girlfriend got the chicken ranch. We both enjoyed our food. Everything is made to order, the staff is friendly and you get plenty of what you want on your sandwich. I would recommend this place if you're looking for something quick.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and I both ordered cheesesteaks with provolone. Cheez Whiz and white cheese are the other options. The sandwich seems to have a lot of potential. The meat is tasty; everything is tasty, but there was almost no cheese. Provolone is obviously the more quality (i.e., expensive) of the cheese offerings, so maybe if you choose one of the other two the sandwich would have been better. But a cheesesteak without much cheese is a poor thing indeed.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is not a copy cat, it's the real thing! Tastes the same as the authentic Pat and Gino's. Garlic fries are a nice change and a must try.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have stopped here for lunch 2 or 3 times a year for MANY years now (dating back to their Philly's Best days) whenever we go through Oceanside. Over the years we have been very pleased with every visit.

I grew up in Philly and (in high school) worked at both Pat's & Gino's - so I know my cheesesteaks & hoagies! This place is top drawer and I recommend it without reservation.