Cheesesteak Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Authentic Philly Cheesesteak Joint
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I'm from California so I cannot compare this to an authentic Philly Cheesesteak but what I DO know is that of all the copycat Philly's Cheesteaks I have tried, THIS is the BEST one so far! The meat melts in your mouth and the flavor is spectacular!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I have always like the place but it is even better now it has changed hands. They have added booths to the place and changed to fresh mushrooms and peppers and now have zesty french fries! I really like what they have done without changing the actual Cheesestake, I like a bit more seasoning but it is very good as it is.

1  Thank brownclan13
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I am originally from the philly area, and was craving a cheesesteak, and found out about this place. I wasn't sure what to expect, I didn't know if they could make a good philly cheesesteak. I was thankfully surprised the cheesesteaks were so good, and packed full of meat. I would recommend going here and trying it out.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Used a coupon here the first visit and didn't get the eye rolling you get at some of these places when you use a coupon. My picky kid loved her original cheesesteak and I got one of the chicken sandwiches the first time, then a variation on it in a bowl the second. Delicious both times.