North Coast Village
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$80
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$139
Residence Inn
Days Inn Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$95
$72
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$129
$127
$129
$109
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$125
La Quinta Inn San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$95
$68
SpringHill Suites San Diego Oceanside/Downtown(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$144
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskoi pondhot tubthrough vrborental agencywelcome basketfloor apartmentbuilding cboogie boardswatching surfersresort feelbalboa parkown bathroomgreat unitwinter breaklaundry facilities arebeautiful landscapingmaster bedroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Our first stay at NCV was great. Very nice condo owners. The condo had all we needed for a wonderful beach vacation. The condo was very clean and the grounds at NCV exceptional. We hope to be able to vacation there again in the future. I would be glad to recomend A-210 condo to anyone needing a one bedroom cottage.

Room Tip: A-210 was a nice condo with helpful owners
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank graymace
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I spent the first week of July 2012 at North Coast Village in unit D300. This is a top floor end unit with a view of the beach and pier. It has been recently re-done and has many luxurious features and is very pretty. There is no air so you need to open and close windows properly to get some cooling and not too much street noise. There is a nearby train line and some of the trains give a quick blast of the horn, which can be startling. They don't run too late at night though. Rented through makemyvacation.com, which gave us a good price and I have no complaints about them. Advertised for 2-4 but I wouldn't want more than 2 in there.
People have mentioned that there are too many rules. In my opinion, you are staying in someone else's house so you follow their rules. Nothing was unreasonable.
Weather was surprisingly cool at the beach, 74 the highest all week. We also went 5 days without even seeing the sun so check out other times of year. AM clouds and PM sun did not pan out. Ocean temperature was 66° so forget it, although some did go in.
I would go back to this unit but I would research the weather a bit more next time.

Room Tip: End unit should be quieter. Third floor is top floor but penthouses will have a fourth floor that may be above you.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've stayed at NCV for 7 years. This is my first bad experience using a realtor I'd not used before. Noone had cleaned from previous guests. Tim at Winchester wouldn't respond to my calls. Told him I'd clean my own room if he refunded my $100.00 cleaning deposit. He came himself to clean but not until 8pm. So first day wasted and didn't offer compensation. No Internet service. Took 2 days of calling to get this fixed. No frying pan, paper towels, dish or hand soap, coffee pot moldy coffee grounds, sgd screen propped up on door, again 2 days to get fixed after I went to insure homeowners prop mgr. Today electricity was turned off as they didn't pay bill so all day can't open fridge, heat up bottle for baby. Have to sit in room all day to wait for it to get turned back on. Jerk won't return calls. Tell everyone you know not to ever use Winchester real estate. I'll come back to north coast village but going thru my old realtor.

• Stayed: July 2012
13  Thank Dkd1313
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a great family vacation spot. Every year we come back to North Coast Village for our annual summer family vacation and we've been doing it for 10 years. The complex is on the beach between the Oceanside Pier to the south and the Oceanside Harbor, all within close walking distance. The complex is well maintained and very secure with gated entry and guards walking the grounds 24/7. There is a heated pool and spa, workout room (which needs updating), and direct access to the beach. You can walk to the train station and travel to San Diego without having to drive in the heavy traffic. We've seen the city of Oceanside continue to improve over the past 10 years.

Room Tip: The only units I'd avoid are those that face east because they are closer to the train tracks and you get more noise. 3rd floor units generally have large patios on top of the building that afford great sunset views.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have stayed here several times and in different units. Each vacation was outstanding. Great place for a quiet family vacation.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family