“Word of Mouth”

Fratellis Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratellis Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Douglas Dr
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I can’t believe this place has been here in Oceanside all along, a friend told me that Fratellis has tasty food, and she was not kidding. This place is incredible; they have a reasonable price for delicious food.

My boyfriend and I shared a small calzone wich was HUGE! When I saw it on my plate my mouth watered… I don’t mean to exaggerate but it was that good.

He had Oceanside’s summer salad and I had a Caesar salad, they were $6+ and worth every dollar.

Atmosphere was relaxing and the music they were playing was a plus.

I would definitely recommend Fratellis.

3  Thank adrianbarajas

Reviewed August 25, 2012

what a great place to eat i love there pizza and the spegetti. the serve is perfect and friendly and the music was great. if i am back that was i would love to go back and eat there again

1  Thank marie s
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was amazed when I bit into this gluten free pizza. I came in late in the afternoon and got to be waited on by the manager. He was very friendly and helpful when it came to the ingredients. It seems like they have lots of regulars. The wine selection was great!

But, what blew this place to the top of my list of gluten free places to go was the amazing pizza. It tasted like what I remember gluten tasting like. My favorite combination is the pepperoni and banana peppers;)

Their customer service is out of this world!!

1  Thank Emily P
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We were big fans of the former tenants, Capazolli's, but this new owner's pizza beats them hands down - the 'whole nine yards' is excellent. And if your a beer lover, don't call in your order. Go there, place an order and sample their great selection of micro-brews while they create your pizza.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have been here twice with my husband and it's a great Italian find. You can't go wrong with the make your own pasta and linguini

1  Thank Martinski22