“Fresh sushi is best sushi.”
Review of Harney Sushi

Harney Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Harney Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 397 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place just rocked. I am in CA for the first time in over 25 yrs and things have changed. My friend just moved to Carlsbad and was pointed toward Harney Sushi when we asked around about good sushi. Harney's is divine. They have some new & innovative rolls and on occasion have live Uni. We sat at the bar early on a Mon. night, (I am a new widow & have problems with crowds), and were well taken care of by a great bartender named Tristan. We put ourselves in his capable hands and had a terrific dining experience. Our two favorite items were the Rolze Royce (sp?-- not the usual) & the Pirate Roll. Both were amazing. My son is flying out from TX for a week & we are planning a trip back to Harney Sushi. They also carryt an extensive Sake List and nightly specials at the bar.

1  Thank tbagleyt

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Harney Sushi always comes on top of the "best" in the San Diego area and believe me it lives up to its awards. Everything we had was wonderful, too many dishes to name here.

1  Thank JudyinSD
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Big selection. Great food. Would return again! Perfect location; casual; open space

Reviewed June 25, 2012

It is not cheap, although they have a decent lunch special that is a great deal. If you like crazy rolls and super fresh fish, this is hard to beat. Try the Castillo Roll or the Orange Crush, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Sit at the sushi ba, the experience is bar none. The sushi chefs are very friendly and make wonderful suggestions. They have a Dj on some nights and their happy hour is worth it. They have one roll that is made with a mango habenero sauce that was not on the menu. It was PHENOMENAL!!!
Pretty swanky atmosphere for Oceanside, CA. I really liked both my experiences.

Been to Harney Sushi? Share your experiences!