“Great waterfront dining!”

Lighthouse Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #20 of 390 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant opened in July 2010.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love to visit the Lighthouse. The food is great and they have a very nice wine list too. Happy hour is really good. Try the fish or shrimp tacos. OK, writing this is making me want to go right now, LOL!

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Oyster Bar & Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The kids visited for 10 days from Austin. The grandkids accompanied them. We all headed to the Lighthouse for dinner. The food was splendid. The area provides "escape" when the grandkids weren't up to being social.
The wait staff are good, keeping an eye on things and was very cordial.
The menu is pretty extensive and we all chose something different. Excellent preparation.
Great ambience overlooking the harbor and out to sea - and the patio heaters were abundant and cozy.
Great place at the Harbor to dine, lunch or dinner.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Luis creates some wonderful seafood and American dishes; mussels to steaks, super fish tacos and best pasta in town: "Luis' Especial". Speedy but worth every penny. 5 Stars.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We used to go to the Rockin Baja until a friend told us about the Lighthouse. Food, service, cold beer, ambiance and watching the chefs cooking makes for a great place to dine. Coconut shrimp are amazing.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Perhaps it was the type of day or the menu items I ordered. Me loving lighthouses demanded I partake of this restaurant. I stood and waited for service, only to be yelled at across the restaurant to seat myself. Upon doing so, I am not waited on for another 15 minutes. The sun set and the wind picked up. I was sitting outside so I requested my waiter turn on the outdoor heaters set up around me. This never happened. My oysters were very blah! The steam artichoke has a great dipping sauce, but I don't believe it was steamed properly. It was still quite tough. The waiter charged me wrong, but I knew with him it would be an hour before it was corrected, so I just left the money and ran. This was after her brought me the wrong check at first. Thank goodness the scenery was great being on the marina; otherwise this would have been a terrible experience!