“Unexpected delightful experience”

Lighthouse Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #20 of 388 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant opened in July 2010.
Littleton, Colorado
“Unexpected delightful experience”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

On the harbor in Oceanside. We expected a tourist trap but found this surprise. The location, the food and the staff made for a very enjoyable experience. They were accommodating and the food was delicious. The calamari appetizer, the entrees and the deserts were excellent.

• Visited November 2011

San Diego, California
“Great food with lovely views in Oceanside harbor”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The Lighthouse is our new favorite place to eat in Oceanside harbor, The food is really good, the service friendly and fast, and you just can't beat the view of the harbor.

• Visited October 2011
Mesa, Arizona
“Sunset-Seafood Sensational”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

After a long day at the beach we were told to try the Lighthouse because we wanted seafood from a friend who owns a local restaurant. The Lighthouse is in the Marina on Harbor Dr and we sat on the patio with a view of the boats and the Pacific. We were greeted and sat immediately and the menu was filled with great selections. We started with oyster shooters then had the choice of oysters prepared in several ways. My lady selected the lobster and I had the Cioppino and both were presented and exceeded our expectations. Wine and the sun setting made the evening memorable. It did get a little chilly but effective heaters that blended with the furniture kept us warm as we shared the best Berries & Cream Chocolate Mousse and coffee. We loved this restaurant and we are going back in a week and I live in Arizona.

• Visited September 2011
Hemet, California
“Beer!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Beer is good. Nice place to sit outside on the roof and enjoy people watching and enjoying the ocean.

Visited October 2011
California
“Way better than I expected!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my team for a work luncheon. When we got there at noon it was empty inside and I panicked. What did the locals know that I didn't? Turns out...nothing! It was great! The apps were great. Calamari, sauteed mushrooms and coconut shrimp were yummy. The entrees were great. I had the steamed bowl of clams, mussels, crab and shrimp in a light broth. The steaks were yummy. The stuffed sole was amazing and the swordfish divine. The desserts were tasty as well. The lava cake seemed to win the day at our table. I would also recommend the banana's foster. Overall, a wonderful experience and Haven, our server was lovely.

• Visited September 2011