“Great big juicy burgers and great beer”
Review of Hosie's Pacific Pub - CLOSED

Hosie's Pacific Pub
Description: Awesome burgers and fries, very cold beer, pool
Description: Awesome burgers and fries, very cold beer, pool
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Simply great tasty burgers fries and beer. I ordered my burger with Swiss cheese and and grilled onions prepared fresh and cooked by Hosie himself....So good that I ate mine without any Ketchup or even Hosie's special sauces which were also amazing when I sampled them.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

They serve the best burgers I've ever tasted. On Wednesday night, you can get a burger and fries for $5! The downside is the music - it is deafening. If you have earplugs, wear them and treat yourself to a great burger

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We had a great time here after the owner served us the burgers and drinks. It's a small place but it's friendly and fun.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

this place sure doesn't look like much from the outside. it would be easy to drive right past it and not even notice it. which is exactly what I did for over a year until a groupon deal got me to go in for a cheeseburger. This is a true 'dive bar' so if you want or need fancy then do not come here. but if you want simple easy comfortable friendly relaxed beer pool and the best juiciest heart attack causing cheeseburgers around. then this is the place to go. NONE of the fast food chains make anything at all like this burger. you will have to hold it over the plate because it is dripping with juices and it's DELICIOUS. burger, fries (a big separate basket) , and a soda for just about 10 bucks. not much more then the fast food guys ask. and for quality of the meal there's no comparison. This is now definitely on my places to stop once or twice a month for an amazing burger.

3  Thank ndepndant