“Great food even better price”
Review of Teri Cafe

Teri Cafe
Ranked #53 of 396 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This restaurant is very good, they make their own noodles. Every time that I am in the area I have to stop by, even if I am not hungry I will take it to go for later. The food taste fresh and delicious! I can't wait to go back this summer !

Reviewed June 2, 2013

we've been going to Teri Cafe for years!!!! they have moved across El Camino Real and into a bigger space.. Good for them... Teri Cafe is by far the best Asian/Hawiian food in the entire County. everything is great and the atmosphere is the best. I live in Central Tx. now and would give anything to have a restaurant come even close to this place... i miss Teri Cafe sooooo much

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is a somewhat expensive "take out" place, but definitely worth it. The Miso Soup is fantastic - just fantastic. If you get take out, however, you need to bring your own bowl or container for the soup. They don't offer it otherwise which we found to be a bit odd. The sushi rolls are amazing - fresh and plentiful. My husband gets the teriyaki chicken plate and loves it. The chicken is tender and the plate is huge - enough for several meals. The potato salad is delicious. The lettuce salads in general are "ok" because it is mostly iceberg lettuce, but the dressing is seriously fantastic. It is a like a creamy wasabi dressing. Here's the kicker...the line for this place is always out the door and spilling onto the sidewalk - that says it all - a line out the door is a good indicator that the food is awesome. We would have never tried this place if we had not noticed the line when we went to the drug store one day. Give it a shot and you won't regret it.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was our first time here and this place is fantastic.The food,the service and the prices were great,our family of five ate for just under $45 and had plenty to eat.I recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Okay we are back in the area and the first place we want to go eat is here! We enjoyed the chicken teriyaki bowl and the sashimi bowl. Both are so full of flavor and good portions. The rice is really great too. It just has great flavor and texture and is just sticky enough...