“Our 14 year old had the best week ever”
Review of Surfin Fire

Surfin Fire
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a surf lesson surf school and surf camp company run by firefighters, lifeguards and local surfers. Private surfing lessons offer a very specialized structure and tailored surf experience to the individuals ability and needs. This surf lesson is designed to progress you through the art of surfing on a format which is designed for you to succeed! Our experienced instructors, hands on approach during this one on one is a fantastic choice for the beginner, intermediate and or advanced surfer. Detailed attention and direct catering with positive feedback offers the student the ability to advance in the sport of surfing at a rapid rate.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

So i called ahead of time to get the scoop. I talked to a laid back surfer guy who said to just show up and sign up.

We got there Sunday and signed up for the 5 day surf clinic. They averaged 10 students a day all week. they had between 3 and 5 instructors out in the water. The kids ranged from 10 to 20. Our 14 year old had the best time. He managed to get up and ride some waves. He really liked the instructors and made a couple of friends to hang out with during the week.

I definitely recommend these folks

There are newer reviews for Surfin Fire

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Alex was great...first time lesson for my daughter. He was motivating, flexible and really help her success. Too bad we discovered this at the end of the vacation. I would highly recommended Alex ! Surfs up Dude !

1  Thank John S
Reviewed June 16, 2014

A lesson includes a board and wetsuit, and all of the instructors are very knowledgeable. Even if you have never surfed before, you will be able to stand up on the board within your first lesson.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

In elementary school I was introduced to surfing through Surfin Fire's summer camp. The staff is filled with firefighters, lifeguards, and knowledgable locals who are excellent in optimizing the amount of waves you are riding.
I'm now 20, a surf instructor with Surfin Fire, and continue to chase the irresistible excitement surfing has offered me since my first wave. I am lucky to be able to work at the same location I learned from many years ago, and I enjoy sharing my knowledge to anyone willing to try riding a wave. Check us out if you are near Carlsbad or Oceanside!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

This equation needs no real description. The name speaks for itself. This is a hit or miss joint. It's safe but will miss with most. Give it a shot and see what You think. Don't take my word for it.

Been to Surfin Fire? Share your experiences!