Stayed only one night with a family of five. I am a HI priority club member and I used points for this stay. I called the hotel one day prior and reserved a room with two queen beds and one pull out couch. The manager (Jeff?) was very friendly and helpful on the phone making my reservation.
The hotel has a very modern style, and the exterior of the hotel reflects that. It has some funky semicircular arcs extending from each corner of the hotel. The room was modern as well but was rich with many needed amenities of modern travelers:
1) Comfortable beds! Each with labeled hard or soft pillows (4 per bed) and nice soft cotton linens.
2) Complimentary internet access. I ALWAYS appreciate hotels that don't charge $12 for internet.
3) Refrigerator and microwave. Always a plus for keeping drinks cold or heating up a late night or morning snack.
4) Large, new flat screen HDTV.
5) Powerful and relatively quiet HVAC.
An overall brief, but comfortable stay. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina - MCB Camp Pendleton Area is a Full Service, Award Winning hotel located 700 yards from USMC Base Camp Pendleton's Main Gate and minutes' walk to the Oceanside Harbor and Beaches and with easy access to Interstate-5, accessing all of San Diego County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Marina Hotel Oceanside