“Worse restaurant EVER!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Worse restaurant EVER!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I told my wife Cuban food was good but what a mistake I made by taking her there. We ordered what they said was a "sample of different cuban food" The food was brought to our table in less than a minute and I'm not kidding!! Taste was horrendous, food was cold, presentation poor and service was the worse. Will take a lot to convince my wife Cuban food is not THAT BAD!!

Denver
“Amazing Cuban Fare!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were visiting Oceanside, and chose this restaurant for my husband's birthday dinner. It was amazing! The meals we had at this restaurant were sooo delicious! My daughter had the combination platter which included the shredded beef, pork and chicken. Each item was perfectly prepared--tender, flavorful, and a pleasure to eat. (This was a great value, as the portions are big--we had enough to take away and eat for lunch the next day!) Even the black beans had the extra touch of cilantro that made them just that much more delicious. I had a chicken and sausage dish--it was wonderfully prepared. The chicken was moist and with the sausage, the flavor was mouth-watering. My husband had the slow cooked pork. We each loved, and shared our dishes. I cannot applaud enough the taste, texture and presentation of the meals. We just loved it. Our server was very dear, (attentive, accommodating and patient with our questions...) and the atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. They have several Mexican beers on tap including Negro Modelo. We loved the cuban music videos. We went to the website first and was able to get an electronic discount coupon. I would return to Oceanside just to eat at this restaurant--a definite delicious indulgence!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank nice2visit
YUMA
“great food and service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Lovely little place along the PCH with welcoming staff and ambiance. Try the appetizer sampler for a bunch of tastes--empanadas, croquettes, plaintains, papillas. Also perfect for our two kids to share.
I had a divine arroz con pollo, super tender chicken and rice. Husband did the lechon, marinated pork, that was flavorful but a bit dry. The congi--rice with black beans--was also good.
A nice variety of latin american beverages as well.
No parking lot, just street, which can be a challenge.

• Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
“Great Cuban food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a great family restaurent with a very Cuban atmostphere. They frequently have music on weekends. I love the feeling being in such a Cuban space.

Visited April 2012
san diego
“Poor, poor, poor”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Food was less than acceptable. Price was too much for the quality. The place needs a serious facelift.