“Great Sea Bass, wonderful food!”
Review of Love Boat Sushi

Love Boat Sushi
Ranked #126 of 388 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Escondido, California
“Great Sea Bass, wonderful food!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We've been to Love Boat Sushi several times and it's become one of our favorite restaurants. We tend to rate on the basis of "is this a keeper?" And Love Boat Sushi definitely is a keeper. They have the best seaweed salad we've eaten anywhere. I am on a strict diet, and they are very accommodating. Their sea bass entree is unbelievable; a big serving and absolutely delicious. The duck is also very good. Well, actually, we haven't had a bad meal there, or even a mediocre one. Everything we've ordered has been really good.

Sometimes the service is a little slow, and on occasion we've had to wait for our check but we've learned when that happens, we walk up to the the front desk and are immediately taken care of. Be aware, during the mealtime rush hours, you may have to wait for a table, but if you get there before 6 p.m. you won't have any problem. Now, I've given away our secret for good service so I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to wait in the future ;-)

• Visited April 2014

Round Rock
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Love This Sushi Restaurant”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was introduced to Love Boat Sushi by a friend 5 years ago and is still my little families favorite sushi restaurant. What can I say... It has a fun and alive atmosphere. The services is excellent and very friendly. The fish is always fresh and all dishes are tasty and delicious. My daughter learned over the years to love sushi and sashimi. Will always recommend this restaurant to all.

• Visited March 2014
Oceanside, California, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Authentic Sushi and plenty of dishes available for the non-seafood members of the group. Staff is friendly, and fun.

Visited June 2013
Oceanside, California
“Go on your birthday!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you go on your birthday, you'll get a very loud surprise! At Love Boat the food is amazing, the employees are great with every type of family. I give Love Boat two thumbs up!

Visited May 2013
Schaumburg, Illinois
“More Great Sushi!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was recently in the San Diego area on business with a co-worker, and since we both love Sushi, we asked our customer where we should go. They recommended Love Boat Sushi because they said, "It's the best around here!", and they weren't wrong one bit. It's a relatively small place, but the Sushi is excellent. When we sat down, they brought us a bowl of warm Soy Beans, and those were gone in seconds it seems. I like Soy Beans in the pod, but this was the first time I'd had them warm. One of us ordered the large Sushi combo, while the other ordered the small Sashimi combo. Everything was all we could ask for, the staff is terrific. This is a must go to place if you like Sushi and are in this area!

• Visited February 2013

Been to Love Boat Sushi? Share your experiences!