“True Old Style Italian Dining Experience”

Rosina's Italian Restaurant at Del Oro
Ranked #21 of 397 Restaurants in Oceanside
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Rosina opened her restaurant to us for a family gathering. The experience we had at Rosina's was unparalleled and uplifting. Rosina was exceptionally caring and friendly, treating each and everyone like family. She took time to talk and explain the Old Style Italian meal that you would experience if you were in Italy. "This is not a sprint, it is a marathon." she would tell my teenage son. My son did tell her that the pasta was the best he has ever had.

Each course was better than the last and nobody left hungry. If you are anywhere near Rosina's, it is absolutely worth the drive. You will not be disappointed. Next time we are in San Diego, we will go to Rosina's again.

1  Thank shardydmd

Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you are anywhere near Oceanside do not miss stopping at Rosina's for Dinner. I had one of the specials which was a stuffed chicken breast, I can honestly say this was the best meal I have ever had (home made or at a retaurant)!! My husband had another special which was a seafood stuffed crepe covered with lobster bisque and a couple of large shrimp, it was to die for!! The service was wonderful and Rosina herself stopped by our table to chat. We live in Anaheim but we will be back! It is worth the hour drive!

Jim & Cheryl

1  Thank Cheryl E
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is a little gem of a restaurant located in Oceanside, CA. Charming and cozy but that is only the start. From Rosina's bruschetta to begin your meal, to the wonderful desserts, you will absolutely love this place. Every entrée I have had, I couldn't wait to get back and try again - never disappointed, each as become a favorite. It was a chance find for us but it is now our "go to place." Best thing I can say is we have told many friends about Rosina's and each has come back raving!

1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My fiance and I don't live in the area however we are getting married close by to Oceanside. We decided to look on yelp and find a place. This place had the best reviews so we decided to drive 2hrs away to give it a try. OMG this place was amazing! Not only did the owner of the restaurant serve us but the food was incredible. Best italian food I've tried anywhere. Their chicken cacciatore was the best thing I've ever had. I would drive the distance just to have that for dinner. Everything we ate was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. We are definitely going to be having our rehearsal dinner here. I'm just afraid its going to be better than our wedding food! hehe

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Been to Italy North and South. None as good as at Rosina's in Oceanside. you feel like they have been waiting for you to arrive so they can show off the wonderful food JUST for you and your party. Thanks Rosina for the personal touch and the GREAT food. Can't wait to bring friends back to "show you off'.

Bob & Sally