“Fun experience”

Rosina's Italian Restaurant at Del Oro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Rosina's is a little pricey, but overall, a fun and tasty experience. Rosina herself comes to your table and explains the specials and answers questions - a great touch, as she makes everything sound so good! We over ordered and overate, just because we wanted it all! The Bruchetta is out of this world - we should have/could have stopped there, but I'm glad we didn't.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

"Fresh from the garden" according to our hostess! It was definitely a good dinner while on a business trip to the area. Perfect for socializing with friends over wine or making work conversations with colleagues. I'd definitely make it a point to enjoy dinner at Rosina's again the next time I'm in the area. Thanks!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

When we arrived at Rosina's, we thought our GPS wrong. From the outside, the restaurant looked small and not what we expected. We decided to walk inside and have dinner anyway and we were all VERY glad we did. Rosina greeted and seated us. She explained the menu and the specials for the evening. The four of us shared the Caprese for a starter (fresh tomato and mozzarella & topped with basil infused olive oil). It was amazing! We wound up ordering two pizzas. I honestly don't remember seeing pizza on the (dinner) menu, but asked for it and am so glad I did. I had ordered the margarita pizza and it was the best one I have eaten -- ever! The crust was amazing and the fresh, flavorful ingredients (not to mention the cheeses used) made it the best. I loved the cozy atmosphere. Everything is made by hand -- Rosina cooks, along with her two sons. She is proud of her food, and rightly so. We were traveling with our (adult) sons. I didn't see any children that evening, but am sure they welcome them. When you walk in the door, don't worry that it isn't kid friendly as you walk first past a bar on the left hand side. It's friendly and I'm certain they accomodate everyone.

3  Thank dmant
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you haven't visited Rosina's you are really missing out! This was by far one of the best meals (choices, taste, presentation, service, atmosphere) I have had in years! I was so grateful to meet the owner, and her selection of specials of the day and recommendations were the perfect combination for an enjoyable dinner. The staff was equally knowledgeable and friendly-thank you! I even had a nice conversation with a couple of local patrons adding to the friendly and inviting atmosphere. I will be back to Rosina's every time I travel to this area!

MGO

2  Thank Matthew O
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We arrived at the restaurant with two small children and four adults, plus a baby. We were accommodated and were seated within a few minutes. Every one of us had a good meal. Because meals are prepared to order, it did take some time. Both the children enjoyed their pasta meals. I had the best pasta and clams in the shell I have ever had. Everyone in the party was pleased with their meals. We would definitely go back here if we were ever in the area again.

Date of visit: July 2012