“Great Location, comfortable, has everything you...”
other travelers have booked this property
Balcony Path to the beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Balcony
Path to the beach
King size bed with water fountain outside the window
Kitchen
another beautiful view from the c building balcony
Outdoor hot tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ron W
“EXERCISE, CAUTION, WE HAD AN EMERGENCY SITUATION AND THEY KEPT OPIR MONEY, NO REFUND”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My wife fell 45 days prior to our rental start date, she had emergency surgery and getting ready FOR SURGERY number 2, they relented but refused our refund deposit ($950.00), I would NOT recommend BOOKING. COM.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 3, 2017
Wow, Im so sorry to hear about your wife and hope she is doing better now.. Im not familiar with this situation. This site is strictly driven by them. There is no actual name and number for contact until full payment is made to them. Also since it was cancelled, they wiped it off my end so I still have no way of contacting you personally. This site deletes prior information of the guest on my end. If you have kept a number of email, please contact me, I would absolutely love to resolve this for you and your wife.
Blessings,
wendy
Craig W
“Great Location, comfortable, has everything you need, we will be back!”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is the perfect location. Right between the Oceanside harbor and the pier. The condo had everything we needed, very comfortable. We have family nearby and had a great barbecue right above the pool with a beautiful view of the ocean. The kids played in the pool, played ping pong, there is even a pool table for us! Fun for every one. The most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen!! The grounds are beautiful, like a tropical island. Right in-between San Diego and Los Angeles. My new favorite place for an easy getaway!

switchpla...
Melbourne
“Great spot, close to everything”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Loved our stay here. Jim was fantastic, showed us around , so we wouldn't get lost! Great pool, good little gym. Condo is a bit tired, but clean and very comfortable bed. Beach is on your doorstep, and the Oceanside Pier and main drag is an easy and lovely stroll away. On site laundry is very handy. Would definitely stay again, and happily recommend!

SanDiegoO...
San Diego, California
“Awesome Beach Condo”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at this complex in Oceanside every year for the past 10 years, and I have to say that this condo is the best I've stayed at. Perfect location in the complex... an easy short walk to all the amenities like the pool, huge jacuzzi, bbq's, putting green, and recreation rooms with pool table, etc and fitness room... and don't forget - the BEACH!!!... yet this condo is unique in that it is also private with alot of beautiful vegetation around it and a wonderful waterful outside that soothes you to sleep... almost like a spa setting. The host is awesome too. Can't say enough good stuff about it... I'll be back next year for sure! :)

Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How close it is to the beach
Liked least: I liked everything about this condo!
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing