Pacific Plaza Hotel
$84
$78
Agoda.com
$127
Aloha Inn(Arroyo Grande)(Great Value!)
$90
$205
$189
Hampton.com
Premier Inn(Arroyo Grande)
$57
  • Pool
Best Western Casa Grande Inn(Arroyo Grande)(Great Value!)
$150
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
Motel 6 Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
$86
Motel 6
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$205
$199
GardenInn.com
All reviewstwo blockscooking utensilstime sharecoffee makercondotvpismoshuttershousekeeping
Reviewed October 25, 2016

I had high hopes for this place based on ratings I had read...Maybe I got one of the older units as they are like time share condo's and each one is individually owned. My unit was old and tired like me...
The beach is down the street and within walking distance but I wasn't crazy about the general area...also, the office closes up shop at night and there really is no security to speak of...the furniture is mediocre at best and the house-keeping is minimal.
It wasn't cheap but not way overly priced like other places in the Pismo area...I won't be booking here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Gabby L, Customer Service Rep. at Pacific Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

We are disappointed to hear about your recent experience and wish to offer our sincerest apologies for not delivering the service you expect and deserve. Your review has been shared with our entire team and will be used as a learning moment.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

We had a suite: living/kitchen/bedroom. Basic decor. Basic staff. Enough utensils, etc. in the kitchen. Plenty of parking. My complaint would bother almost no one but us: they claimed and confirmed to have what we need: a roll-in shower. That means someone in a wheelchair can roll straight in. Despite my double-checking and being reassured, once we arrived, there was an obvious lip on the shower. Something someone not in a wheelchair would not notice, but it was inconvenient and hard on my husband and someone in the hotel business should know better. Other than that, we appreciated the location and the convenience of the place.

Room Tip: Be aware that the 'roll-in shower' has a small ridge, making it not exactly roll-in.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Gabby L, Customer Service Rep at Pacific Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for your kind review, I will definitely share this concern with our management team.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Place was just like home. Up to date kitchen. Nice shower, even for my 6'9 guy he didn't have to kneel down to wash his hair. And quiet too very relaxing. Smart TV. Working fire place. Left the window open to hear the ocean.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the awesome review, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

super location if you are riding at the dunes. Full kitchen was nice----but bring your own coffee pot. Staff was not too friendly though. Had to empty our own trash and go to front desk for towels, toilet paper etc.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends

I'm glad to hear the location was perfect for your stay, however, I'm disappointed to hear about the overall service provide during your stay.I will definitively have this issue taken care of with our entire staff.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Horrible. We had our room reserved for 6 months. Confirmed a month before and a few days before. Got here to the hotel and they let the current guest extend their stay. No phone call or anything. We had the room confirmed with a credit card. No manager on duty and the girl at the front desk said I just work here. Horrible service and horrible reservation system. Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
4  Thank rhinomike

We apologize if any of our team was rude because that's never behavior we want to put on for our guests. Hopefully we can give you a better impression next time you stay with us.