“Good clean fun with very cool staff”

Sun Buggy & ATV Fun Rentals - Pismo Beach
Book In Advance
More Info
$123.99*
and up
Pismo Beach Dune Buggy Experience
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Oceano
More attraction details
Owner description: ATVs, UTVs, and Dune Buggy rentals right on the beach. The only State Parks Certified Vendor to have ATVs, UTVs, and Dune Buggies all in one place, By Far Sun Buggie has the newest fleet of the Best Name brand vehicles, and the best safety record in the industry! Family Friendly Fun- Come Play on the Dunes - Buggies seat 2, 4, 6, or even 8 persons!
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Two weeks ago we found ourselves near Pismo Beach and looking for a little fun with sand, we ended up at Sun Buggy ATV Rental. Megan and Stefanee were welcoming to us and we were on our way quickly out to the dunes. We rode the 'shuttle' driven by "Sand Yoda Nick" who smiled and said only a few wise words of advice about the 400 Honda ATVs ~ we loved him. The rental was for two hours but after 90 minutes, we were beat and felt we certainly got our money's worth! Highly recommend this place ;-)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went with Sun Buggy over rivals because they offered a 1.5hr rental period (rather than 2 elsewhere). The price was also the most competitive.

The staff were friendly and thorough, we felt we were in competent hands. The time period began only once all safety and insertions for using the ATVs was complete, so we had 1.5hrs for exploring the dunes.

We had a great time and definitely recommend this company.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our family has rented ATV's from Sun Buggy in the past and always been very happy!!! We have made so many wonderful memories in the Pismo Dunes. This trip to the Pismo dunes is going to be pretty tough. My children and I are headed to my husbands favorite place on earth to spread his ashes. When I explained our visit this time, the staff was not only nice, but are treating us like royalty! This is a very hard time for our family, and to have them treat us so well really means a lot. They have always taken care of us in the past so I knew they would take care of us this time, but they have gone above and beyond. My family truly wants to thank them for everything!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We needed to do something special for my daughter's 16th birthday on our trip to california and we could not have chosen a better experience than sun buggy, we loved pismo beach and the dune buggies, the staff where nice and very helpful, we negotiated a little more time to get to the dunes and they worked with us, we rented 2 buggies one for our family of 4 and one for my cousins family of 5,its was an experience of a lifetime we will do it again when we go back to pismo beach.Do not miss the dunes they are fun,magical and big we did not expect that it was endless and so much fun. On a special note i need to thank Randy the owner for giving us a buggy to look for my cousins camera that she dropped and later found thanks to Randy's kindness and his great staff.So thank you for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I re-visited Pismo Beach on 9/14 and had a great time at Sunbuggie. We rode the prowler up and over the sand dunes. The staff was exceptionally nice and accommodated our request without hesitation. Highly recommend Sunbuggie!