“laugh out loud” 5 of 5 bubbles

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“laugh out loud”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

my wife and I have been here many times and never have been disappointed. The actors are always great giving you a true "Melodrama/Vadueville" experience. Like others have said, the actors do it all with an energy that is surpassed by none be it serving the food or giving it their all on the stage. You will get wrapped up in the experience. Enjoy the food, the actors and the ambience of this theatre if you get down this way. the only thing to watch out for is the parking could be a little difficult if you don't get there early.

Visited August 2013

Paso Robles Wine Region, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A nice evening...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

of "old time vadueville." If you are in the Pismo Beach area, I highly recommend you treat yourself to a performance.

Visited August 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Silly and a lot of fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you bother to walk in the door of a place for "melodrama," you are bound to have a good time. The actors do it all: work the snack bar before the show and during both intermissions...perform three acts...and go a great job at all of it. The audience is packed tight around small tables on the main floor...and it makes for interactive fun with the everyone who comes with you. I was dragged to the show against my will, and I will admit to tripadvisor, but not my father-in-law, that I had a great time.

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Laughed So Hard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my third time to this theater and my husband's first time. Every time I came I had a good time. My husband and I laughed so hard during the show. Definitely recommend this theater. There are no bad seats in the theater. In fact, I think it's more comfortable to sit in the back where you have more room. The more expensive seats in the center have tables and chairs. The chairs are close to each other. The seats in the back are in rows, and there are tables in front of those seats for you to put your food and drinks on.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank 101Aloha
Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Incredibly Wonderful Theatre!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

You MUST visit this theatre if you've never gone before. I've visited often and each time, I leave smiling ear to ear because there is no way to NOT leave this theatre happy and laughing and feeling great! The actors are incredibly talented and put 1,000% into the show. I honestly don't know how they do it night after night because they not only produce outstanding and entertaining theatre for their audiences, they also work the food line during intermissions. Tip them and they sing for you - right there while you are getting your food. You MUST go see a show at this theatre! It is the best theatre value in CA. AND - you will have a blast!

Visited May 2013